Monday, March 7, 2016

Mitt Romney Comes Out Against Trump

By Brett Wilson

Before the Republican debate on March 3rd former presidential candidate, Mitt Romney delivered a 15 minute speech on why Donald Trump would not be an effective president."Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."(CNN politics).

Trump fired back though,"That was a race, I have to say, folks, that should have been won ... I don't know what happened to him. He disappeared. He disappeared. And I wasn't happy about it, I'll be honest, because I am not a fan of Barack Obama, because I backed Mitt Romney -- I backed Mitt Romney. You can see how loyal he is."(CNN politics).





(youtube.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment